Thursday, January 27, 2011

A few more attempts.

Some more hand practice. It also has it's issues. I haven't gotten A. to pick these apart just yet.

 Practice off of a random stock image on Deviantart. Again, it hasn't been picked apart yet. Not drawing hands and feeet is a very big "no, no" because it sends the message (to people with experience at least) that you are trying to hide something. (In this case, the assumption can be made that I don't know how to draw hands or feet) . Also, creating tangents is another thing you shouldn't do. (I'm just great at making all sorts of noob mistakes, no?)


A really speedy sketch of a foot from the deviantart stock gallery.

Because I live within a reasonable vicinity to Sheridan College (considered one of the top Art Schools in North America), I should be able to find life drawing sessions fairly easily and for a reasonable price. Pictures aren't a substitute for drawing from life and that is what I really need.

No comments:

Post a Comment